Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Last night my roof decided to spring a leak. Joy. 3 buckets in my living room. I hope this isn't going to be a big ordeal to get fixed. I don't like having strange people at my house or in my house. Strange as in unknown. I'm a bit paranoid I believe, but it makes me VERY uncomfortable. Fingers crossed for an easy fix.

My girls have been waiting with baited breath for American Idol. What a yawn fest the opening night was. Thank god for the DVR! I would have been wanting to slap something if I had to sit through those 2 hours of torture in real time. Every 1-2 "performances" and a commercial.! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! What is with those people? You'd think by the time they'd go to AI for an audition, they'd have some experience? Actual feedback that they are amazing singers? Maybe I'm just getting old and grouchy, but I found it more annoying than funny or entertaining. Of course there is no escaping the show here in my house.

M.'s alarm did not go off this morning for some unknown reason. Maybe we lost power during the night. Regardless, she is missing 1st period and I guess it's a blessing in disguise since I hear there is ice on the road. By the time we go out at 8am, any ice should be gonzo. It doesn't last long around here.

Yesterday was a day from hell. I hope today is better. Time for more coffee.......

1 comment:

Crazed Nitwit said...

I hope things are going better for you now. You know you can call me if you need to. You've been on my mind. Love ya!