Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Hello Tuesday

I'm better this morning. Things are back in perspective after my pity party last night. B. is up on her own at 10am like we discussed, which makes me very happy. I slept like crap; as did C., who was still awake at 2am. I hope her sleep problems don't turn out to be some precursor for depression or another disorder. I have a really hard time understanding why a 10 year old girl has such trouble sleeping. I know only 1 piece of the puzzle: we are on vacation and staying up to late. This always seems to spell T-R-O-U-B-L-E for her and her quality of sleep. My job is to get everyone semi-back on track this week, so next week isn't hell on wheels when they go back to school. The days are blurring together for me. No mail today, due to President Ford's "Day of Mourning." I really need to mail my parking ticket off. Can't believe I got a ticket. It's been at least 15 years since I've gotten one, probably even longer. Well... Time to go wake everyone up and get some more COFFEE. What would I do without it?

edit: C. told me she was awake until 4am. How can a 10 y.o. physiologically do that? Tonight it's bedtime no later than 9:30.

No comments: