Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

It is soooooo cold and windy tonight. All my hard work on the yard last weekend, is being blown away. Wind, Wind, and more Wind expected along with rain and below freezing temps. Ran to the library tonight to get a book M. wanted and thought I was going to turn into an icicle on the 1.5 min walk from the car. Course it would have helped if I had a coat, but being a cali girl- I don't own a heavy jacket.
So the garbage men took my 8 extra bags of yard waste. Not sure what I'm supposed to do next week, when I can only put up the one can of yard waste. Not that I'll necessarily be doing any yardwork this weekend... as I'm being tormented with PMS symptoms which is always bad news. Out of commission for a few days is what I've come to expect. I have a feeling it's going to be particularly bad this month because I have had some serious cramps the past 2 days.

I don't have to much to else to say tonight. It's been a rather uneventful week so far. Coming to the end stretch of Geometry, thank, god. Was really stuck on some problems earlier this afternoon, but I came back to them and puzzled them out. Darned proud of it, if I do say so.
I was hoping to be done with everything by Friday, but I don't think that's going to happen.
B. has been working the past couple days, and although we have done math daily- it's been slow as the concepts in this last chapter are more challenging. I sucked in math when I was in HS- so I am pretty impressed that I've learned a whole year of Geometry in one quarter, right along with B.
Other than the math, it's been a pretty normal week... back to getting up at the crack of dawn. I've noticed that it's not quite light yet when I take M. to school at 7am now. That's different. It's seems that sunrise is a bit later. Back to the homework and running around after school going from activity A to B.
I've been thinking about where I want my life to go. Lately I feel rather empty. I'm not sure what to do to fill the void. I'm not sure I remember how it feels to be truely happy.
Not going to think to hard on it tonight..... I need some advil and some sleep. Plus some extra blankets.......

No comments: