Friday, April 13, 2007

My Baby's Birthday

Today (Thurs) was my baby's 11th birthday! She had her sister sleep in her room last night, and this morning I woke to the sound of a door slamming at about 8am. There was then whispering and giggling for awhile, and in my half awake state, I recalled that the night before C. told me she was going to stay in bed until exactly 8:32 am, which is her birth time. At 8:33 am she came into my room to tell me she is now 11. Major tugging on my heartstrings! It was a good day... lots of laughing. Lunch at Sapporo's. I love that place. Japanese style cooking at your table. Beautiful sunny day, although very windy! I ordered the most phenomenal Black Forest Cake for her. Oh it was delish! She was beyond excited to receive the *big surprise*..... a cell phone!
It was a moment to remember-- the stunned, OMG look on her face! Even B. seemed to have a semi good time.... it's the first day she's been out of bed and somewhat out of her funk.

Happy Birthday Cierra!! I can't believe it's been 11 years already!
Pictures to follow.

No comments: