Saturday, July 7, 2007

Ugh HOT

We're in Santa Clara for softball and it's HOT. I don't like it when it's over 80. I know most of the west is sizzling at 100* so I can't really complain, but I must. Because I love softball but sitting in the sun broiling somewhat ruins the joy of watching the girls play. I forgot my camera at home so darn! No pics. The first game at 8am was a loss. 2 more games today. We slept like crap and I personally have that hangover feeling from only getting a few hours sleep. I requested a room change and I think tonight will be much better. We had obnoxious neighbors across the hall who were SO loud. Plus one of the guys was drunk and oogling my 13 year old. PERV!

edit: wonderful breeze kicked up this afternoon so I'm not dying of heat anymore. Woot! We're back for a pool break before the last game later this afternoon.

1 comment:

Crazed Nitwit said...

I'm sorry it's so hot. We've cooled down for today. Supposed to get into '90's Tuesday/Wednesday.

Hope you're enjoying the end of softball! Hugs and I love you.